Well things are going much better at work, now that I have a lot of red tape things behind me-and actually get to what I love doing-which is teaching.
I had half of my students Tuesday and half Wednesday, and today I have all of them (minus one that will be out the first two weeks because of tonsillectomy).
I have 20 four year olds. It is so neat to watch their excitement of being in a real school for the first time, and having to learn new things. I have the joy of getting to teach these children how to walk in a straight line, and how to get their lunch trays and carry them to the table. It's a really awesome feeling knowing you are helping set the stage for their learning the rest of their lives.
I did have to keep reminding my self today that it is only their second day-and only three of them have ever been to daycare or preschool. I'm really surprise I've not had a one cry when their parents left (I've had plenty of parents crying though).
Today we went around the school looking for our missing Gingerbread Cookies.
I have already taken Thursday and Friday off for the assemlby and can't wait. I expect God to do great things there.
I would like to ask for your prayers as I have excepted my call into the ministry and will be getting set forth as a lay minister.
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Searching for lost gingerbread cookies ... that's a creative activity. Sounds like lots of fun. I wanna' be in Angie's class.
Post a Comment