Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Great service Sunday Night

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I've been really busy.

Thanks to all of you, who have been praying for Joseph. He is doing really well.

We had a fall festival at school Saturday. I was very tiresome. I learned how to make funnel cakes. The other preschool teacher and I sold those, baked goods, carmel apples, hot choclate, and coffee. We ended up making about $600 to divide between the 2 of us. We are planning on buying digital cameras for our classroom with the money.

Sunday morning we had a conference at our local Church and I was set forth for my lay ministers license. Sunday night we had the best service. There was the sweetest spirit of praise.
Yesterday I had the privilege of going on a field trip with 40 four year olds to a pumpking patch. We had lots of fun even though it drizzled on and off all morning.
Today I had to take a mid term on reading across the curriculum. That wasn't any fun at all.
I think tomorrow I will play with orange play doh with the kids. And I went tonight and bought them Candy Land, and Chutes and Ladders. O Boy-I'm going to have lots of fun.

Angie Munoz

3 comments:

~Amy said...

Wow! You posted several days ago and I hadn't checked. You need to comment on other people's blogs so we know you're back. :-)

Sounds like you've been really busy. Congrats on the great fundraiser turnout. I'm hoping ours raises a lot too because I'm needing to raise lots of money for my Washington trip.

~Amy said...

Hey, you told me you were going to post sometime soon, lady. Come on ..... *impatiently tapping foot* ...... we're waiting. .....

~Amy said...

I'm first.

WE WANNA POSTER, NOT A LAZY LOAFER.

:-) tee hee!!!!