Monday, June 11, 2007
Home
Well we got back home last night. We had a wonderful convention. I was very tired after a 5 hour drive with my crew. I spent the last hour of the drive trying to work a rubix cube with 3 noisy children in the back. I went in and worked a couple of hours at moms daycare today, but I spent most of the day being lazy. Tomorrow I will have to make up for that. My hubby is working at cubscout camp during the evenings this week. I can't wait unitl youth camp. It's the first week in July and Bro. Horotn is going to be our evangelist. I am going to be a senior girls counselor this year, which I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've never thought of taking a Rubix Cube on a trip before--what a great travelling toy! (For ME, that is.) :-)
I'm sure you will have a wonderful, glorious Camp. We had Brother Horton as our Camp evangelist 2 years ago and were so very blessed by his spirit and his ministry. He comes highly recommended. ;-) Be sure to let us know how it all goes, okay?! And pictures are always welcome, too. :-)
Post a Comment