Sunday, June 10, 2007
It's Raining at Our Convention
We are at a motel getting ready to go to the last day of our state convention. We are having a wonderful convention. Unfortunately Bro. Kramer had a death in his family so he had to leave early yesterday. But before he left he gave a wonderful address based on the theme "Let it Rain". He also read appointments before he left. Our guest speaker, Maxwell Rollins, was supposed to preach last night, but he didn't get to because the Holy Ghost took over. Last night at 10pm there were still many praising God in the altar. I hope this is a taste of what we are in store for at the general assembly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad to hear how the Lord is blessing at your Convention! I look forward to stopping in here and being able to check up on what's going on in your life from time to time. Keep posting! :-)
Sounds like a great time in the Lord!!! I'm hoping the General Assembly's equally and even more powerful. I'm so excited that it's really looking like we get to come this year. It's been a few years since we've been and we're soooo ready to see everyone again and to feel the awesome power that usually comes with just being at the General Assembly.
Post a Comment