Wednesday, August 02, 2006

God's Love

Well I didn't get a chance to post more pictures today. I've been busy spending time with my children today, planning VBS for Saturday, and giving my house some TLC. We went to Church tonight. I was in charge, it was VLB service. We had a short service and then went and passed out VBS flyers in the neighborhood. God really spoke to me from Romans 8 about how nothing can separate us from the Love of God-that is so important to remember right now-with everything that is going on. That's what my service was on. God really seems to be speaking to TCOG through his word.

While passing our flyers I met a wonderful old lady-she is 86.It turns out she is a distant family member to one of our members. She was lonely and love to talk-she talked forever :) She talked about God and wanted to know if we believe in the Holy Ghost. She is an evangelist, but just visits around to different Churches. She sais she believes God has an elect. We hugged before I left. Pray for her, her name is Velma Bowman. She has contact and influence on a lot of people. She has 6 children and her sister has 12.

Please pray for our VBS Saturday. God has really been blessing at our Church. We have been having a lot of visitors, some of which come faithfully. We have a small building and are wanting to add on, at the rate we are going we will be outgrowning our Church.

Well I really should go to bed-I've got a 6 hour meeting at my school tomorrow about the school website (sounds like fun). I can't wait until I have my class and can just enjoy getting down and playing with them. Well I ttyl.

Sis. Angie

2 comments:

~Amy said...

That's awesome, Angie. Sounds like the Lord is working in soooo many ways at Rossville. That's good. They're wonderful people. Anthony think about them a lot.

We'll be sure to pray for your VBS and for the hope of growing where you'll have the need and the means to add on.

As for the meeting tomorrow, na na na na na na. tee hee.

~Amy said...

I meant to say, "Anthony and I think about them a lot." My brain was starting to wind down a little when I typed that.